Paypal dispute

Monday, September 7, 2009 | |

I got a message from paypal this morning :


Dear xxxxxx xxxxxx,

This email confirms that your dispute with xxxx xxx is now closed.

Either you have reached a resolution with the seller or the dispute has
been open for more than 20 days.

Thank you,

PayPal
 
I went on the paypal website for a quick look of what happened.
From PayPal: PayPal on 06/09/2009 17:26 PDT
A Refund was issued.
From Seller: xxxx xxx on 06/09/2009 17:26 PDT
full refund
 
 
There it goes.  Looks like it all ends "not too bad" for me.  I'd rather receive all that they promised, but well, except for a Blizzard suspension it ends up pretty well.  I'm not sure I'll keep that Priest.  I am currently enjoying WoW with a new way of playing it : Multiboxing. (http://www.dual-boxing.com for more info on the subject).
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment