another email to saleveling.com

Sunday, September 6, 2009 | |

Here we go again :

Dear xxxxx - Saleveling.com.

I looks like you are not reading my emails, I hope you will READ (and understand) this one.

1. Blizzard has spotted the account on which your leveller has been botting.  They have suspended the account.  I asked you to stop botting on that account, but you kept doing it.

2.  It is clear that you have been botting. 
2a. I have seen your player do it. As already explained to you earlier.
2b. Only a bot reaches level 12 within 7 days.  Any real player would do quests, level faster and get at least the achievement "50 Quests Completed".

3.  It is clear that you will never reach level80 within 14 days, as I alerady explained.

4. I asked you to stop levelling 3 days ago, but you decided to keep botting.

For using bots, getting the account suspended and not beeing able to complete your objectives, I want to CANCEL the order and get a REFUND.
If you do not want to refund, I'll open a DISPUTE with PAYPAL on Monday 7 SEPTEMBER.

Regards,

xxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment