Paypal dispute

Sunday, September 6, 2009 | |

Here goes my text.  Let's see what will happen.


I ordered this item fro Saleveling.com :
http://www.saleveling.com/powerleveling-order.asp?pid=957

The problem is that what they deliver is completely different from what the website advertises.  Saleveling is supposed to help you level your characters (for the game World of Warcraft) by having their players play your characters, and are supposed to do it within a certain delay. 

The item I ordered was supposed to be completed within 14 days.  After 7 day I realize that they havn't done 10% of the job, that they are using Bots to do their work, infracting the game's rules, and that they'll never be able to complete this within the scheduled timeframe.  They even got the game account suspended.

They are clearly lying about what they do and I wouldn't consider them as trust-able anymore.

I have chatted with them a few times already, but they deny that they use Bots and state that they can have the job finished in times which is totally unrealistic.

I hope something can be done to get my money back. 

Thanks for your time,
Regards,

Bruno Pollet

0 comments:

Post a Comment